Head Harness For Neck Training/strengthening

Started by Cody H, December 21, 2012 · 3 Replies · 3,795 Views

Cody H

Hey guys,

 

I am looking for a good head harness for neck training/stengthening. I have done neck/wrestlers bridges in the past and while I like them it is just too difficult to scale them to my level of strength to ensure long term progress. It's been kind of so-so.

 

Can anyone recommend any good types, brands, makes, companies, etc.? I am looking for something that I can use to strengthen my neck in all major directions. Extension, flexion, and side-to-side flexion.

 

Tyler Gibson

Ironmind's products are always very high quality, although not the cheapest. They sell a neck harness that is rather expensive in my opinion, at $90, but if you buy it you will never need another one. That said there are plenty of cheaper ones out there that are probably fine, I just mention Ironmind because it's a brand I've had very good experiences with.

divingpeanut

I got a nylon one made by Schiek that is pretty sturdy. Leather looks more badass, but nylon has better durability.