I could finally film myself because it was no longer snow outside but then I saw my BL flat tuck form..... ugh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNDC31ZQdAk&feature=youtu.be
What should I do, go back to tuck? And how is my FL adv. tuck form?
Started by Cappe, December 18, 2012 · 4 Replies · 1,391 Views
I could finally film myself because it was no longer snow outside but then I saw my BL flat tuck form..... ugh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNDC31ZQdAk&feature=youtu.be
What should I do, go back to tuck? And how is my FL adv. tuck form?
Work on maintaining a slight hollow in the back lever. Contract the abs and don't let the back arch. Try that before moving back. you are more or less just hanging. Back lever should involve some push down with the arms.
The front lever looks pretty good.
Ok, yeah it's more like a german hang lol...
Good to hear about the front lever as I've done it like that for a couple of weeks now 8 x 8s.
Frontlever looks good! Backlever, like Daniel says, be more hollow . Think of pulling your shoulders together (protract). I was stuck on both frontlever and backlever until I started doing a couple of sets of backpulls and frontpulls. Do few reps but do the concentric part realy slow.
For backlever I did:
German hang
Arc holds on the floor
Slow backpulls
Static backlevers
Ok thanks for the tips!
I'll try to incorporate that into my routine some time.