I get many personal messeges asking me to help build a training program or critic an existing one.
Unfurtunatly, I'm unable to create a personalized training program for anyone that aproaches me, from many reasons, but mainly, it wouldnt be professional. I make my living doing this.
Also, helping out with existing programs and providing insights is something that I can currently do in most cases, when time allows.
Please, this is an internet forum, let us not degrade it into a switching board for personal messeges and provide everyone that visits access to the information.
Instead of PM me with personal requests, please post your request in the forum, and if my own personal opinion is important to you, address it to me and/or coach Sommer. I will do my best to reach every request presented, but something tells me this site is going to explode with visitors once Coach Sommer publishes his book, and that in the near future it wouldnt be possible to do so.
Thank you for understanding, see you around the forum,
Ido Portal,
Hacasa Performance Center,
Haifa,Israel.