Hi..
I planned a SSC for PL, BL, FL and pulls + presses 4 times a week.
Should i train HS and HS wallruns in a SSC format or should i max as often as possible? My max wall HS i nearly 60sek...
Started by Lennart Hansen, December 16, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,326 Views
Hi..
I planned a SSC for PL, BL, FL and pulls + presses 4 times a week.
Should i train HS and HS wallruns in a SSC format or should i max as often as possible? My max wall HS i nearly 60sek...
I used to do them all the same way and all in the same training. The last couple of weeks I started to put my handstand work in a separate training. So I do my strenght work in the morning and handstandwork at night. This has given me good results. I work out M,T,W,T,F morning for strenght work and put handstands at night.
Thx for answer Mats. But do you plan HS as SSC or how do you train it?
I treat it more like a skill. So I dont do it as a SSC.
I start with warming up, Mostly shoulderwork and straddle stretches.
Press to hand stand
Jump to hand stand
Handstand against Wall
I mostly work on technique trying to "feel" my body and balance.