Hello,
This question is more specifically directed towards Coach Sommer. But anyone who has some extensive experience with the rings would greatly be appreciated as well.
Allow me to give some background information on what I am planning on doing. I have a carport that is outside, but it is a covered area. I was going to tie the Xtreme rings to some overhead studs so I could start on a gymnastics program soon. However, in my area right now, the weather for winter is cold (30-40 Fahrenheit), in addition, the humidity tends to fluctuate (10% to 90%). In the Summer the temperatures can get up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit, with the same humidity fluctuations. I was wondering if it would be possible to leave the Xtreme rings outside instead of taking them down after I work out every single time to prevent weather damage to them? I don't want the rings to snap or anything. I have faith in the product, but I would like more information before I set them up, as I would not like to buy another set if I could use preventative measures.
My question is, would it be alright to leave the rings outside in these conditions?
Also, just exactly how tough are the Xtreme Rings, would they be able to sustain large changes in temperature, and be fine with rain and sun? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
-Ideal