Anyone ever try a pistol with their foot in a ring?
VIDEOS PLEASE
PS - this is not for your benefit. this is for my entertainment
Started by Joey Frad, December 12, 2012 · 8 Replies · 2,786 Views
Anyone ever try a pistol with their foot in a ring?
VIDEOS PLEASE
PS - this is not for your benefit. this is for my entertainment
Do you want videos of us trying or should we actually manage it? Because I think the former is better for entertainment purposes. ![]()
Hm no but I use to do a trick where I would do a single leg squat on a half bosu ball (no idea what it's called) and at the end of the movement do a single leg back tuck. If I can get access to one of those things again I'll try to film it.
thnx alex lol flameous either way works. When i get back on the 24th I will try it lol
I've been thinking about trying squats on the rings but never got around to trying them though. Would also be fun to see someone try an upside down hamstring curl, hanging from the rings.
I filmed this at open gym one day
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100649298427664&set=vb.12300773&type=3
Inverted squats with feet in rings - the ultimate hamstring curl
Haha cool topic. Sometimes when I train the inverted butterfly I use a sort of a hamstring pull up on my tree branch to aid in the lift.
I believe the strap would get in the way, and you wouldn't be able to lean enough forward to prevent falling.
I'd say it's pretty much impossible, but I wouldn't really know.
EDIT: I'll even add that the ring itself will prevent you from flexing your ankle enough. If anything, you'd probably never be able to go lower than half ROM.