Hi all, I'm a bboy who also is interested on gymnastic conditioning and tumbling. I can go practise to a gym, so have access to allmost all gymnastic equipment like trampoline, tumbling, etc.
I can do standing back tuck and front tuck, as other martial art kicks as aerial or butterlfy, but one day and dont know why my back tuck technique changes. Instead of rotating hips avobe my head, the motion turned into moving the hips forward, so I land as if I step like 50 cm in front of me. Thats not a problem if i do it in trampoline because I can get high enough to land it right, but when i do it on tatami, I land the back tuck on my knees.
So my question is, if there are any exercises or tips to correct that bad habit, or it is just a matter of practise, because I don know how to correct that erroneus motion.
Thanks all and sorry for my english.