43 y.o. asks did "AG" walks ever get filmed???

Started by kevp951, December 5, 2008 · 3 Replies · 2,033 Views

kevp951

In the Apr 11 2008 post "EXERCISES FOR THE POMMEL HORSE" Coach Sommer mentioned "ag" walks and said if he got time he would film them later that day....I don't recall ever seeing them but sure would like to. Everybody at open gym (including the coaches) noticed a remarkable improvement in my mushroom circle attempts last week (2 circles now) because my body is staying much straighter thanks to info from everyone that replied to me on this site, Coach Sommers exercises I have been using, the rice bucket and the bucket circle device. So now I'm in pursuit of the agriculture walk video or to hopefully spark a filming if it does not exist at this time......I now know that the 30-50 circles are gonna happen, the only question is the timeframe that I will require, but I believe the ag walks might be a missing piece of the puzzle :)

Blairbob

I don't believe it ever was as I remembered that post.

I will see about bringing my camera on saturday and seeing if I can have a friend film what I think they are unless Coach S gets around to it ( unlikely as comp season is just about to begin and that would be the priority ).

I could do it at home but it would be better if I had more space and someone else to film. I might try monday with the boys at the gym if I can remember.

Simply put, put your feet in a frisbee or on top of a paper plate. Now walk around by using your hands to push and pull you in the basic 4 directions. Your head should be neutral, with your shoulders rounded upwards ( your shoulder blades shouldn't stick out ). It's that shoulder manipulation like yoga cow position.

Blairbob

Apparently, these were uploaded some time recently in silent.

IvanPS

They were uploaded when coach posted a WOD including them.