Hand Balance Meetup In Santa Cruz, Ca

Started by Brendan Coad, December 10, 2012 · 4 Replies · 7,301 Views

Brendan Coad

I am going to have some time available from Dec 13 - Dec 20 to meetup and train with others who are interested in hand balancing.  If you are near the Santa Cruz, California area feel free to post in this topic or send me a message.

josh14270

Brendan, I will be in the Bay Area through the 16th and would be happy to come through Santa Cruz for a day. I have extremely limited handbalancing skills but am eager to begin the process to learn more.

Brendan Coad

I sent you a message

Blairbob

 If all is right, I should get paid by this weekend and have Sunday off and probably Monday too.

Brendan Coad

That would be cool.  Sunday Im free up until 230PM and then again after 7PM.  Monday I'm free all day.