http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twlBJnBvpSY
I knew it was possible
. It's at 0:54 seconds. Some other cool mentions: CTI type move with assistance - 0:33, Back lever pulls to a higher position - 0:37 (yeah it's obviously not anywhere near as hard as a pull to maltese but still cool), A very solid one arm front lever - 4:16.
Full Front Lever Pull, Hips To The Bar.
Started by AlexX, December 10, 2012 · 3 Replies · 5,416 Views
I've seen FL pull-ups to the bar before or very close at least. The one shown wasn't really touching the bar, but it was very close. I've seen Zef and a few other people (Russian or Ukrainian street athletes) do it before.
The guy with the amazing OAFL is the 2012 world champion of the World Street Workout Championships and I've seen another video of him where he does 3 deadhang OAPs effortlessly with a super fast tempo followed by a deliberately slow OAC. After seeing that, I think he can do more than 10 deadhang OACs on each arm.
@ 1:13 in this video:
Regarding the body to bar FL pull-up/row, I somehow just can't do it even in tuck. I can only pull up to where my elbow reaches the bottom or slightly below the back which leaves a couple inches between my abdomen and the bar at the top of the FL row. I've been told that you need to retract very hard for that, but I do that too and still can't get to the bar. I can hold a full FL with retracted scapulae to give you an idea of my retraction strength. I'm starting to believe that only people with a certain structure in the back or somewhere can do it if that makes any sense.