I am currently experiencing some tenderness and slight discomfort around the lateral epicondyle at the elbow of my right arm. Some of the wrist flexors are also tender, mostly close to the elbow and I have noticed some trigger points in both my triceps and brachialis. The elbow also tends to make grinding noises if i pronate the wrist and curl. It also grinds when i do pushups/dips with the wrist flat and fingers pointing forwards. It happens just before I straighten the elbow. No noise or discomfort if i do on the knuckles or paraletes though. Straight arm skills such as planche and press handstandsdoes not bother it the slightest.
As for my training situation, im working as a handbalancer in a show at the moment, so taking time off isnt really an option until christmas. There is no real pain involved even on days where I have done 3+ hours of handbalancing and acro training and then a full show. I am pretty sure it has come because of extensive training on lowering down to 1 arm elbow lever from a 1 arm flag. The very bottom of the ROM is tough on the arm and elbow joint. I have of course left that out of my training for now, but I am looking for specific re/prehab exercises that can be used to keep it in check until I can take time off. I spend a lot of time rolling out my both my fore- and upper arms.
Though im no expert, I suspect that my wrist extensors are underdeveleoped in comparison with my flexors as i do an insane amounts of handstands. I also am looking to understand the condition more, so if anyone has had any experiences with this or knowledge about the matter I am interested.