Tuck Planche, Fingers Backwards

Started by Ian Legrow, December 6, 2012 · 1 Replies · 1,595 Views

Ian Legrow

http://youtu.be/sICGH297JhA

 

Hey everyone.  In this video, i begin with my hips a little too high, but i correct it.  My balance is a little off still.  I am training these planches once a week as i dont want to destroy my bicep tendons.  I know my bicep tendon is ready for this, but i don't think more then once or twice a week for now is a good idea.  I do train fingers to the side every day and although its not easy i have gotten better.  6x10s.  I need to start doing dumbell swings though, i jsut need to find weight to do it haha.

let me know what y'all think.

-Ian

pinoyako
Ian Legrow said:

http://youtu.be/sICGH297JhA

 

Hey everyone.  In this video, i begin with my hips a little too high, but i correct it.  My balance is a little off still.  I am training these planches once a week as i dont want to destroy my bicep tendons.  I know my bicep tendon is ready for this, but i don't think more then once or twice a week for now is a good idea.  I do train fingers to the side every day and although its not easy i have gotten better.  6x10s.  I need to start doing dumbell swings though, i jsut need to find weight to do it haha.

let me know what y'all think.

-Ian

Your tucked planche with hands backwards looks great! By the way, can you do a video demo of proper dumbbell swings? I don't if the ones on YouTube are the correct ones Coach is referring to.