Have you ever seen a Manna/V-sit to Erb to Bower to HSPU to mexican handstand, then MHSPU, then back to Manna/V-sit? Is there a name for it? It should be named after the first person to demonstrate it on YouTube ![]()
I think the MHS would be really hard because you would have to maintain the same hand position (backwards) when starting in a manna on floor.
It would be much "easier" on p-bars though.
Some other variations to it:
Manna/V-sit -> Straddle L - High -> Erb -> Bower -> HSPU -> MHS -> MHSPU -> to Manna/V-sit again.
Or you could even do the exact exercises in reverse order after you complete the MHSPU before returning to the manna position.
I don't know about the straddle L - high because in BtGB, coach has stated that only 2 of the 1000's of athletes that he has taught have ever properly execute the move, so I might just have to omit it haha.
SO EPIC.