This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Robmobs Workout Log

Started by Robmob, December 4, 2012 · 14 Replies · 61 Views

Robmob

I am currently ill and wont train till next week, but here is the Workout log for my first week on BtGB

Monday 8/10/12

Fl/Pl/Hb/Rc

Rc: L-Pullup [5*5] = 3*1

Hb: Single Bar Dip Underhand [5*5] = 3*1

Fl: Bent Hollow Body Rock [5*60] = 3*12 + Mobility: Shoulder Bridge Rock [5*15] = 3*2

Pl: Planche scissors [5*15] = 3*2 + Mobility: Pullover, dont really have weights, tried to do it with an object which is more or less 25 pounds, hope thats ok

Additionally I did the crowstand training it for 30 seconds so that I dont lose my progress

So I held it for 3*6s

I love the rocking, I never did it before and feels very new, it hold my abs tight love that. I bet over practice the rocking will be more fluid.

Robmob

So Ive been working out again, this week, I forgot to log this stuff up here, I only tend to keep notes in my NOTEbook...

Well today I did

Monday 8/10/12
Fl/Pl/Hb/Rc

Rc: L-Pullup [5*5] = 3*1 And Close Grip Chins 3*1
Hb: Single Bar Dip Underhand  [5*5] = 3*1
Fl: Bent Hollow Body Rock [5*60] = 3*12           +   Mobility: Shoulder Bridge Rock [5*15] = 3*2
Pl: Advanced FrogStand [5*30] = 3*6                +   Mobility: Reverse Modified Hyper

Found out I could do a Tuck Planche, so I said f it and skipped over to Adv Frogstand
Apart from that I also did Pushups at the end,15,13,10,10,15

Robmob

God i always forget to write my stuff up here! idhfodisahd

 

Wednesday

 

Rc: L-Pullup [5*5] = 5*1 And Close Grip Chins 5*1
Hb: Single Bar Dip Underhand  [5*5] = 5*1
Fl: Bent Hollow Body Rock [5*60] = 5*12           +   Mobility: Shoulder Bridge Rock [5*15] = 5*2
Pl: Advanced FrogStand [5*30] = 5*6                +   Mobility: Reverse Modified Hyper [5*15] = 5*2

 

Pushups 16 13 11 11 15

Rope Skipping

Robmob

Friday

 

I love the fact that I always either forget to write up my tue/thu workout or something gets in the way, yesterday i couldnt do it as i was in the city all day and at night I was at my girlfriends and couldnt workout 

 

Rc: L-Pullup [5*5] = 5*1 And Close Grip Chins 5*1
Hb: Single Bar Dip Underhand  [5*5] = 5*1
Fl: Bent Hollow Body Rock [5*60] = 5*12           +   Mobility: Shoulder Bridge Rock [5*15] = 5*2
Pl: Advanced FrogStand [5*30] = 5*6                +   Mobility: Reverse Modified Hyper [5*15] = 5*2

 

Pushups 15 15 12 12 15

I dont know if this is actually improving or if my base number of pushups has even changed. We will surely find out as next week comes a set of 25 17 17 15 25

Rope Skipping is getting more smooth, i believe i have around 20 before i get tangled, which is curious because its not that i miss the jump, the rope just gets caught between my feet or something,well, i understand myself

Robmob

Monday

Rc: L-Pullup [5*5] = 3*2,having problems with keeping the L, it looks like shit to be honest, coach would kill me if he saw them, And Close Grip Chins 3*2

Hb: Single Bar Dip Underhand [5*5] = 3*2, ill wait till i get a decent bar to do korean dips, if not, fuck it and ill go to headstand pushups

Fl: Bent Hollow Body Rock [5*60] = 3*24, wow my abs hurt so much during training this exercise + Mobility: Shoulder Bridge Rock [5*15] = 5*6

Pl: Advanced FrogStand [5*30] = 3*12, easy, cant wait for the tuck planch + Mobility: Reverse Modified Hyper [5*15] = 3*6

Pushups 25 17 17 15 15

Sad thing is that the pushups made me more tired than the dips, my triceps was killing me all night

Rope Skipping is getting awesome, I held it easily for a good 40 seconds, probably did 50 rope turns, i counted later on and got to 43, however it distracts me, i go faster than 60 rpm but im not sure how much, probably 80 or something. In no time ill get a base proficency of 140 and will start the alternate foot step, i tried it for the heck of it and did the amazing count of 3!!!!!! Badass

It amazes me how i spent my entire childhood ( time in primary) hating jump rope,due to the wrong sizes, and shitty build quality, i alway only did 1 or 2 jumps, sincerely never more than 5,now with a decent rope, decent technique , and practice, im making it, just like my planche training, and surely like my Lsit, i will laugh the day that ill tell coach about my ability of doing a full planche but not being able to hold a solid L for 30 seconds

Robmob

Tuesday 8

SLS Negative 3*4 and twisting squats 3* 4

MANNA Vups 3*6 and 3*12 pike lean

I did some jump rope and some stretching too, im tired due to rugby training, might stop it...

Robmob

I am currently realizing I shouldnt have done the Single Bar Dips, and should have done the HeSPU. I will make a thread asking about this, altough, its common sense really, however ill ask anyways.


The same can be said with the pullups,unfortunately I cant hold my L position and am forced to do easier variations,GRRR!!!! 

 

Today,wednesday i did:

Pullup And Close Chins 3*2

Dip Single Bar 3*2

Fl: Bent Hollow Body Rock [5*60] = 3*24 + Mobility: Shoulder Bridge Rock [5*15] = 5*6

Pl: Advanced FrogStand [5*30] = 3*12 + Mobility: Reverse Modified Hyper [5*15] = 3*6
Pushups 27 19 19 15 25 Total 105

 

I know what happened to my abs on monday,wanna guess? I pulled em, damn right! Thats why i did my Pullups instead of L Pullups, i didnt realise i pulled my abs till i found an incredible pain in my lower abs,so much i couldnt do any more.

 

Its a shame cos i spent a lot of time stretching to be able to have a nice l,SSDD

Robmob

Rugby training for two hours,

Afterwards

SLS Negative | Twisting 3*4

MANNA VUps | Pike Lean 3*6|3*12

SL---

CALF RAISES:40*4

ROPE JUMP: Jump rope deformed and couldnt use it

Robmob

Pullup And Close Chins 3*2

Dip Single Bar 3*2

Fl: Bent Hollow Body Rock [5*60] = 3*24 + Mobility: Shoulder Bridge Rock [5*15] = 5*6

Pl: Advanced FrogStand [5*30] = 3*12 + Mobility: Reverse Modified Hyper [5*15] = 3*6
Pushups 30 22 22 20 20 =114

 

L Worked for first to reps, but not for the rest

Couldnt complete the pushups, i needed 7 more, o bugger

Robmob

Monday 14/1/13

Rc: Pullup [5*5] = 5*1 And Close Grip Chins 3*1
Hb: Single Bar Dip Underhand  [5*5] = 3*1
Fl: Bent Hollow Body Rock [5*60] = 3*12           +   Mobility: Shoulder Bridge Rock [5*15] = 3*2
Pl: Advanced FrogStand [5*30] = 3*6                +   Mobility: Reverse Modified Hyper [5*15] = 3*2

L hold is going along better, can hold lsit for 15 seconds.

Installed my bench today,will upload a picture soon, it looks great!

Robmob

Tuesday 15
SLS Negative 3*2 and twisting squats 3* 2
MANNA Vups 3*3 and 3*6 pike lean


Doing good, loving it

Robmob

Wed 16/1/13

 

Rc: Pullup [5*5] = 5*1 And Close Grip Chins 3*1
Hb: Single Bar Dip Underhand  [5*5] = 3*1   + HeSPU 3*1
Fl: Bent Hollow Body Rock [5*60] = 3*12           +   Mobility: Shoulder Bridge Rock [5*15] = 3*2
Pl: Advanced FrogStand [5*30] = 3*6                +   Mobility: Reverse Modified Hyper [5*15] = 3*2

Bridge 2*1

Skipping did it for a couple of minutes but stopped after i had too much strain in my calfs

Pushups 30,2, dats it, felt too tired

Said fuck it, i can do HeSPUs, lets include em alrite, so i did.

Robmob

Thursday 17

SLS Negative 3*2 and twisting squats 3* 2

MANNA Vups 3*3 and 3*6 pike lean

Calf Raises CC Lvl2 4*50

 

No skipping till i get my mats

Robmob

1 Hour Escrima and WT each

Friday 18

Rc: Pullup [5*5] = 5*1 And Close Grip Chins 3*1
Hb: Single Bar Dip Underhand  [5*5] = 3*1   + HeSPU 3*1
Fl: Bent Hollow Body Rock [5*60] = 3*12           +   Mobility: Shoulder Bridge Rock [5*15] = 3*2
Pl: Advanced FrogStand [5*30] = 3*6                +   Mobility: Reverse Modified Hyper [5*15] = 3*2

Robmob

Today,Monday 21 i did:

Pullup And Close Chins 4*2

Dip Single Bar and HeSPU4*2

Fl: Bent Hollow Body Rock [5*60] = 4 *24 + Mobility: Shoulder Bridge Rock [5*15] = 4*6

Pl: Advanced FrogStand [5*30] = 4*12 + Mobility: Reverse Modified Hyper [5*15] = 4*6

benched 20kilo plus bar for 3 sets of 12,8 and 5 reps, to get a feel for the technique.

I also curled 24 on a dumbbar altough it was only one set of 5 with 2 cheat reps