So I recently found this forum and started working out according to the GB curriculum. Don't have much of a strength training background, nor have I done any sports seriously for quite a while now, so I'm going with the Kilroy70 workout as it seems easier to adapt to for now than the WODs. I would love to eventually achieve a planche, a front & back lever and a V-sit, and some reasonable handstand skills, although I'm in under no illusion that it won't be done with anything but probably years of training and dedication. Still, every journey starts somewhere.
For now I'm doing a steady state cycle, I want to start fairly lightly to give my body time to adapt and avoid injury. I'm working on the prerequisites and some scaled down FBEs. I'm on my 5th training week, I've been keeping a log in an excel chart until now, but I decided to move it here instead.
Todays workout looked like this:
front plank 3x30s
back plank 3x30s
hollow hold 3x20s
arch hold 3x45s
support hold 3x20s
dead hang 3x20s
Floor pushups with feet elevated 5x5
Inverted rows with rings 5x4
I only have a pullup bar, some DIY rings I made from straps and pvc, and pushup handles that substitute quite well for proper parallettes. They seem to work quite well for now, eventually I would like to train with real rings though.