Hey guys a month or so ago i was stuck at one rep and barely lock out on it(tuck planche pushup). I have put PPP to work 4 seconds up and down, very far lean, perfect form. 3rd rep is insanely hard but i keep form. The last rep isn't fatigued just hard to manage. I have tested myself and got three perfect form pushups in tuck and one in advanced! Any tips are welcome!
Very Quick Strength Increase.
Started by Tavis G, December 2, 2012 · 10 Replies · 3,064 Views
Video would help if you want tips.
Ill try to get a vid up as i have no internet.
Tavis G said:Ill try to get a vid up as i have no internet.
How are you using this forum if you don't have an internet connection? ![]()
3G on smartphone.
My vid is uploading. You are going to have to got my youtubr channel at pullups4ever to find it because i don't know how to link. Sorry.
Is the lean far? And i did an advanced tuck pushup. Atleast i think i did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g99gA6B-dPE&feature=plcp
There's his video.
Have fun with assessments. Pay attention to the back on the tuch planche push up.
To be honest. Nothing really "feels" wrong at all. but i can see it. Is it the flat to rounded to flat back on the pushup?
I believe it is because your hips are dropping as you push-up.
How do you fix that? Go slower? Lean more?
I'm glad you're helping me so, I'm just working on PPP for a couple weeks from now becausr my elbows are handling a lot of stress from oac work and heavy chins. I just want to work on the pushup part of the planche for right now. So no holds or leans. Just holds until i get an oac. It won't be long. About another month or two and ill train holds again. And about the PPP ill try to upload a vid because my camera can't get my whole body in the picture as my bed is to close to the wall. Ill find another suitable spot.