Congratulations Mats!

Started by Coach Sommer, December 1, 2012 · 12 Replies · 5,046 Views

Coach Sommer

Congratulations to Mats Trane on being the newest member of the GB forum moderators.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Rik de Kort

Congratulations, dude!

Cole Dano

hjärtliga gratulationer

Nic Branson

Congrats!

FritsMB

Hey Mats. Lyckoenskning or gratulation (at least, that is what the online english-to-swedish translator told me to use). I am looking forward to asking you all sorts of (dumb) questions and still getting a polite answer. And, all for free! Seriously, though, I always go back to your videos to see how important patience and diligence are to GB style training. Therefore, very happy to see you are now a moderator.

Mats Trane

Thanks guys! I hope I´ll be able to help people out with their trainings!

Patrick Smith

Congratulations Mats :)

jl5555

Are you handling the senior section or is that still Cole's arena of expertise?? :D

Joshua Naterman
jl5555 said:

Are you handling the senior section or is that still Cole's arena of expertise?? :D

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You guys :)

Congrats Mats! You earned it :)

Cole Dano
jl5555 said:

Are you handling the senior section or is that still Cole's arena of expertise?? :D

I'm moving to the Old and Crippled department.

Alessandro Mainente

super Mats, nicely done!

B1214N

Congrats Mats! How do you become a moderator here?

stefanhinote
B1214N said:

Congrats Mats! How do you become a moderator here?

Certainly not by asking. :P

I think it's a combination of attending Coach Somner's seminars, and actively contributing to the board with accurate information over the course of a long time.