Chest development,
Okay so Iʼm going to go ahead and admit that asking an aesthetics question on a
gymnastic forum is out of place, but....
As much as I love the form-follows-function aspect of gymnastics, my one vain vice is
chest development. Yet i have always struggled to quite achieve the level of chest
development that i want, especially in the upper and middle.
I would like to know the ideal exercises for chest development while still working with bodyweight (and maybe weighted vests) within the FSP and FBE framework. When I say ideal, i mean exercises that will aesthetically (i know i know, vanity) develop upper and outer portions of the chest.
I know pushups and dips, but are there particular progressions of pushups and dips that
one could focus on for the more aesthetic aspect? I donʼt want to waste my time on a
whole chest workout (like most body building forums recommend) if a couple of
exercises with the proper TUT will do the trick.
I also donʼt want to add so much extra chest work that it interferes with the rest of my
workout (i.e. i would prefer a workout style where I still maintained a killroy template
workout, but just added an extra chest exercise at the end).
Any help would be much appreciated!
Martin