Hello GB forum,
There's been an explosion in workout logs since this whole Easter egg thing hit, and I guess I'll add mine to the new crop.
I've been doing body weight training for about a year, I've been working with a handstand coach and training with paralettes and rings.
Here's yesterday's log. It's sort of scattered, but it was fun.
I did a modified version of Ido Portal's Explosive Leg Workout
Explosive Leg Workout - beginner/intermidiate
Quick warm up
A1. 5 min joint mobility
A2. Ido's Squat Clinic Routine X 1 set
Strength Work
D1. The Shrimp (foot+knee or just knee of the back leg touching the ground) 5 reps per leg
D2. Harop Curl 5 reps
perform 5 total sets of D1-D2 rest 90 sec after both D1 and D2
Lower leg finisher
E1. 50 reps of jump rope (or just jumping) in place with right leg (No knee bend - calf work only)
E2. 60 sec of standing on right leg only with eyes shut
E3. 50 reps of jump rope (or just jumping) in place with left leg (No knee bend - calf work only)
E4. 60 sec of standing on left leg only with eyes shut
Perform 2 total sets of E1-E4 do not rest between exercises
Then:
10 straddle press to headstand (my wrist is bothering me)
5 pike press to headstand
10 x 2 hanging leg raises to L
8 x 3 PB dips
3 PB tuck planche to L sits (pretty brief)
1 20' AG walk
1 40' whatever the opposite of an AG walk is.
Warm down:
Ido Portal's Scap Routine
10 Weighted Shoulder Flex Pulls
10 Dorsal Pushups