This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Red1392 Log

Started by red1392, November 25, 2012 · 2 Replies · 86 Views

red1392

So I usually just keep my log on paper... but for the sake of the Easter Egg I will start one here.

Starting off with the routine I plan to follow over the semester holiday:

Common:

WU1: Scap Pushup/Rows, Ido Portal Shoulder Stabilization Routine

WU2: 20min of HS drills/practice

Mon/Thur

A1: L-Sit

A2: Straddle Compression Hold

B1: Tuck PL (60s)

B2: Elev. PPPU

C1: Adv.T FL (60s)

C2: PB HSPU

Tue/Fri

A1: Body Lever

A2: Ring Jackknife Pushup

B1: Tuck PL/ Strap supported Ring HS (30s/30s)

B2: Elev. PPPU

C1: Adv.T FL Row

C2: FL Pull

Wed

A1: Pistol

A2: Shrimp

B1: GHR

C1: KB Swing

C2: KB Clean

Will update after todays (Mon) workout.

red1392

Mon

A1: L-Sit 4x15s

A2: Straddle Compression Hold 4xMax

B1: Tuck PL (60s) 6x10s

B2: Elev. PPPU 3x4

C1: Adv.T FL (60s) 6x10s

C2: PB HSPU 3x3

red1392

First week (Test run?) of the routine over. Here's what was managed + some changes.

Mon/Thur

A1: L-Sit 4x15s

A2: Straddle Compression Hold - Still trying to get the hang of these, my straddle flexibility is poor and my legs cramp up every time I try

B1: Band Tuck PL (60s) 6x10s - Going well, looking forward to seeing how much progress I make on an SSC

B2: Elev. PPPU - Started at 3x3, 3x5 feels pretty easy at the moment, plan to weight once I get to 5x5

C1: Adv.T FL (60s) - 6x10s - Feel solid, only start being challenging around set no 5

C2: PB HSPU - Struggling with 3x3, will regress back to mat elevated HSPU next week

Tue/Fri

A1: Body Lever - Straddle 5x3, plan to get to 5x5 then try Full Lay

A2: Ring Jackknife Pushup

B1: Band Tuck PL/ Strap supported Ring HS (30s/30s )

B2: Elev. PPPU - Same as Monday

C1: Adv.T FL Row - 3x5, plan on adding weight after 5x5

C2: FL Pull - Even though these are fine when fresh, not too good as a last set. Will be replacing them with a simple PU progression.

Wed

First Leg day in a while, I'm ashamed to admit

A1: Pistol - not a fan of these, will replace them with a high step up, as they seem to activate the posterior chain better, more akin to a barbell squat

A2: Shrimp - 3x3 managed, holding one foot

B1: GHR - oh brutal, cannot do a full ROM to save my life, will be going down as far as I can each workout before piking

C1: KB Swing - getting rid of these, short on time and single leg work takes up a while

C2: KB Cleans - 24kg, 3x7 quite doable. Not sure how to go about programming with Kettlebells but I guess I'll look into it.

New, readjusted, reshuffled routine:

Mon/Thur

A1: L-Sit

A2: Straddle Compression Hold

B1: Band Tuck PL (60s total)

B2: Elev. PPPU

C1: Adv.T FL (60s total)

C2: Mat HSPU / PU (3 sets each, alternating)

Tue/Fri

A1: Body Lever

A2: Ring Jackknife Pushup

B1: Band Tuck PL/ Strap supported Ring HS (30s/30s totals)

B2: Elev. PPPU

C1: Adv.T FL/ Ring Support (30s/60s totals)

C2: FLRow / Swinging Dips (3 sets each, alternating)

Wed

A: Shrimp

B: High Step Up - Work up to 2 sets of Max weight

C: KB Clean

D: Partial GHR