Mu Form

Started by Adriano Augusto, November 25, 2012 · 4 Replies · 1,339 Views

Adriano Augusto

Hello,

I don't know if I'm doing with good form the MU on rings, and before doing it for reps I prefer that you guys correct me if there's something wrong.

The dip/transition part is where I see something, but I don't now how I have to fix it.

Thanks a lot.

Rik de Kort

I think you're missing the deadhang at the bottom. Looks strong, though!

Adriano Augusto

The deadhang is there, really, but can't see it clearly because I hardly stay on it.

Thanks Rik de Kort.

FritsMB

Looks good to me. Yes, you fall a bit through the dips/transition part. You can fix that by concentrating hard on tightening your biceps, lats and shoulders just before going down into the transition. You have the strength to control your transition, but you need to learn to use it. Doing repetitions will probably help with learning to do that.

Adriano Augusto

Thanks both, really thanks.

Also, I have been watching Jordan Jotchev DVD Rings, MU parts, and I have things more clear. I don't know how to explain what I've seen on the DVD and his hand position on transition, but he does a slighly pronated grip and I do a neutral grip. I'll try and I'll see.

Thanks again ;D