This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

App For Ipad To Keep Track Of The New Programming

Started by Mats Trane, November 24, 2012 · 2 Replies · 69 Views

Mats Trane

Does anyone have good experience with an App (for Ipad) to keep track of your worksouts?

At the Helsiniki seminar we got the new format presented with the Pe´s and mobility. I would like to fil in the 12 week schedule and follow it on my Ipad.

Any sugestions?

Cory Fair

Already, in the works. I'll post more information once I have it. Coach has me looking at a particular application, which should make it cheap and easy to track results (and I believe workouts). In the meantime, I would recommend a simple spreadsheet. Most of the "workout" applications out there have a narrow range of options; and by time you input custom ones in apps that allow it, you'd already have had a functional spreadsheet up and going.

Mats Trane
Cory Fair said:
. Most of the "workout" applications out there have a narrow range of options; and by time you input custom ones in apps that allow it, you'd already have had a functional spreadsheet up and going.

Totally agree! I've tried a couple of apps out there but I always ended up making spreadsheets. Alter the Helsinki seminar I got inspired to look for something agan.