My Latest Routine

Started by Richard Burns, November 24, 2012 · 5 Replies · 2,539 Views

Richard Burns

I noticed no RTO, piked hips. :facepalm:

FritsMB

Well, I like it in spite of the piked hips and no RTO. Especially the backward roll. Keep us posted about your progress.

mirroredrain

I like it! Good time under tension and pretty clean execution on the rolls imo.

Joshua Naterman

Good stuff! Gotta work on the RTO, but very nice muscle ups and shoulder stand to negative pelican. I was impressed by that. Rolls were nice too.

Cannister

The rolls you perform all seem so clean and neat! Every time I do them I feel like I lose control in the middle. Keep up the good work!

Richard Burns

Thank y'all for the feedbacks.

Next time i'll try this routine.

Slow inlocate->Inverted hang->Kip to L-sit->Dead hang->Wide muscle up-> Forward roll->Shoulder stand->push to handstand with straps->inverted muscle up negative-> straddle front lever -> Backward roll -> Dismount