As requested I am putting up some videos of various wushu forms. I actually don't have any at the moment of myself, still trying to get one from a friend of mine from our last demo. Still the china guys and gals are way better.
The one thing I like about Wushu is the variety of styles you can learn. In essence there is something for everyone.
Di Tang Quan - Ground Tumbling Fist - Yuan Wen Qing
Fan Zi Quan - Li Jing
Ying Zhao Quan - Eagle Claw -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGe7PijrVzM - This is actually the form I am working on now.
Xing Yi Quan and Zui Quan (drunken Boxing)
Chang Quan - Long Fist - Probably the core of wushu. Its the one form thats required to learn. Everyone learns ChangQuan first in contemporary wushu. The form contains all the wushu basics and jumps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb5dGKa1kVI - Zhao Qing Jian - One of the best
Weapons - Wushu is also full of weapons routines. In fact most everyone specializes in a long weapon and a short weapons. Long weapons include staff, spear, whip chain, 3 section staff, 2 section staff, kwan dao. Short weapons include broadsword, straight sword, double broadsword and double straight sword.
Jian - Straight Sword - Liu Qing Hua
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1salH5ia ... re=related
Gun Shu - Staff
Qiang Shu - Spear
Dao Shu - broadsword
Amazing Tai Chi Battle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W1ym3yggR4
Actually this is really only the most popular forms. There are probably 50 others I just didnt have time to find videos for. Things like Tiger, Mantis, Drunken staff, Drunken Sword, Monkey, Monkey Staff, 3 Section Staff, 9 SEction Whip Chain, and so on and so forth.
Ok Thats all I got for now. Any questions feel free to ask.