Right now I have
XR rings
Homemade PB
Pull up bar
Stall bars
What other equipment do you guys recommend for GST? I'm thinking about getting ~20 ft rope in the next few weeks, anything else I'm missing?
Started by Ian G Myers, November 21, 2012 · 1 Replies · 14,323 Views
Right now I have
XR rings
Homemade PB
Pull up bar
Stall bars
What other equipment do you guys recommend for GST? I'm thinking about getting ~20 ft rope in the next few weeks, anything else I'm missing?
A few mats and pads and things are always useful, and one or two adjustable dumbbells and a barbell with a handful of different plates for doing things like jefferson curls and wrist prehab. I'd also look at making or buying some kind of ... "ground horse" so you are able to practice body levers effectively, because they are horrible to practise on the ground.