Planche Progress

Started by LO Jak, November 20, 2012 · 1 Replies · 1,603 Views

LO Jak

I'm starting to train planche again after couple months break

here were some videos before my break

will film some more later but I want to know if I'm doing them correctly or not

lesstime said:

form check?

Cole Dano said:

That's a good effort.

As you get stronger, try to keep the hips up just a bit more, hips and shoulders level. You start off there, but the lower a bit.

Elbows locked out, the elbows are slightly bent and are constantly wavering from more bent to less bent. There are a couple of moments when they are completely straight in there, so that's a great sign that you will eventually get there.

heres a more recent video:

lesstime said:

I have been working at it and been attempting to lean as far as possible

will try on paralletes soon (no rings)

haui

Hi i'm working on the planche and try to get from the adv. Tuck to the Straddle .

At teh Weekend i have been at the Swimming pool with my little son.

The water in the childrens pool is around 30 centimerters deep and i tried to to a full Planche in the water.

I did a plache lean and then my feet came up and i could hold the planche for 10 seconds supported by the water.

What i found for myselfe i could feel how the mucles work and how it feels to hold the planche.

Now i have a better feeling by doing the planche leans and tuck on the floor.