http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vsvFEHxleTM
What do you think?
I think my form breaks a bit on rep 4 and 5 but I'm not sure?
Started by Cappe, November 15, 2012 · 10 Replies · 2,466 Views
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vsvFEHxleTM
What do you think?
I think my form breaks a bit on rep 4 and 5 but I'm not sure?
how come all i see is huge blank space instead of video link? you guys have same problem?
Aww I see it too now.... I don't know how to post a video here anymore...
But if I do it like this, copy this link and paste it on youtube, try it! ![]()
Didn't work...
The videos work for me, Firefox 16.0.2.
archerengelo said:how come all i see is huge blank space instead of video link? you guys have same problem?
I'm getting the same thing, archerangelo... using Google Chrome here.
If you're using Google Chrome and can't see, then click on the icon on the right of the address bar and load insecure content and you should be able to see videos.
To the OP: Your form looks great and I think it just broke off slightly for the last rep, but you should do pull-ups with full extension at the bottom of each rep.
Thanks, BN. Got it now.
B1214N said:If you're using Google Chrome and can't see, then click on the icon on the right of the address bar and load insecure content and you should be able to see videos.
To the OP: Your form looks great and I think it just broke off slightly for the last rep, but you should do pull-ups with full extension at the bottom of each rep.
Form looks good, rep 4 is your worst. 5 is better actually, but you don't go down to a dead hang as mentioned.
You should consider doing some slower reps as well, instead of always explosivelly pulling up. Take 2 seconds to reach the top on 1 or 2 sets at least once per week! Preferably a set or two each day you work pull ups.
Also try to incorporate slow eccentrics (lowering) once per week. 4 seconds down. It takes forever, I know, but it is a good idea. This will help you stay in touch with all of your muscles and avoid building bad habits.
Thanks for the answers!
I will go down to a full deadhang next time ![]()
Also I'm doing Grease the grove at the moment so sure I can do some slow reps. Maybe even 10s up and 10s down as you said in the video? Or is 4 sec down enough with 2 sec up better to work on?
the same, google chrome and there's no video, the only way to know about it's existance is clicking in quote, for know all the code that contains the video link....
3D Guy said:the same, google chrome and there's no video, the only way to know about it's existance is clicking in quote, for know all the code that contains the video link....
Hi 3D Guy,
Just click on the shield icon on the right side of your URL bar. You have to allow "insecure" content to load. I have yet to find out if I can set it to just assume GB.com to be secure but until then you have to allow each page to "insecurely" load separately.