Hey Guys
I was doing WOD's for a good consistant while and then fell out of it to a stage where I only do static work for a workout.
I'm determined to get back into it and create the body that matches who I am for myself in life (which is fucking awesome and unstoppable!)
I am aware stretching, flexibility and overall mobility is a crucial part to exercising, however I have never EVER taken the time to really do the research/work involved to really understand what I should be doing before a workout/post workout/why it is important.
What should I be doing for mobility before/after a workout, if what I'm doing is static strength/WOD's x 4 a week?
I'm not sure if there's a specific answer to this or something I can look at that I can mould around what I'm up too achieve, but I'd love to find out from the experts out there what they've got to say.
Looking forward to hearing back from you!
Cheers