Just wondering how difficult it is to find
Anyone Find The Easter Egg On The New Website Yet?
Started by josh14270, November 13, 2012 · 13 Replies · 2,790 Views
Day 3 of the search:
Haven't slept yet. Having trouble distinguishing what is real from the hallucinations that fog my weary mind. Spent hours searching only to realize that I was searching on a computer that was part of my hallucination. Struggling to comprehend basic sentences. Haven't ate yet. Not sure what time it is. Never know if I will get out alive. Headache from lack of water. Still searching...mouth is dry. No water. Muscles are atrophying. Laying in my waste. Cannot tell day from night. Never know if I will get out alive. Still searching. Never know if I will get out alive.
It's difficult, but not impossible. After all, that which comes easily rarely has value.
First hint comes this weekend.
when you look at the PACKAGE DEAL with both the paperback book and the digital book, doesn't it look like the body on the left is slightly bigger than the body on the right? (look at his right arm) looks larger
Nope, it will be completely obvious when its found. Fireworks in your face obvious.
Explode your physique today with Gymnastics Strength Training.
Gymnastic Still Rings are the single greatest tool ever made for developing upper body strength
Hands-on Training with Jr National Team Coach Chris Sommer
referring to a seminar?
Hands on training? Yes, those are the seminars.
I think I've clicked on almost every link I could find. Still no easter egg! haha. I'll keep hunting!
i've clicked on every link, on errored links, ive looked for invisible links, ive even looked at source code. i imagine ive come across it already and just had no idea that i did lol
LOL Joey. Me too ![]()
Maybe it has something to do with the announcement Coach has yet to make?
Patrick Smith said:LOL Joey. Me too
Maybe it has something to do with the announcement Coach has yet to make?
Nope, it's already in the forums.
Cory Fair said:Nope, it's already in the forums.
Cory, the announcement or the easter egg?
oh snap... hint number one, on the forums somewhere, not the front page. time to search the forums more!
Patrick Smith said:Cory, the announcement or the easter egg?
The easter egg.
Craig, the entire website is part of the forum software so technically the front page, store, blog, etc. are "forums."
Don't drive yourselves too crazy until I've dropped a couple official hints. First one this weekend.