New Planche Exercise?

Started by B1214N, November 12, 2012 · 1 Replies · 1,993 Views

B1214N

So I've thought of planche exercise awhile ago that I've never seen or heard of and I'm not sure if Coach already knew of this or have used it with his athletes before. The exercise is done on either PB or rings and it's from shoulderstand lower down and press to planche and reverse the motion ending back in shoulderstand. It is like front lever pulls (ice cream makers), but for the planche. I think it should be called "planche press shoulderstands" and it's probably the easiest planche exercise strength-wise. I never tried it before, but I believe it would be a great warm up or conditioning drill for the planche or even to build strength if you do them slow and weighted. What do you guys think?

Rik de Kort

More like front lever pulls for planche.