How Do I...?

Started by Cory Fair, November 12, 2012 · 6 Replies · 1,992 Views

Cory Fair

The new forum has almost all of the old one's features plus some new ones. That said, I realize not everything is immediately where you expect it to be. If you have trouble finding or doing something, ask and I'll keep a master list here for all to see.

Mats Trane

Hi Cory

Is there a way to "follow" people now? Lets say I´m interested in reading Coaches and Dillon´s posts, is there a quick way for me to read their posts?

Thanks

Mats

Cory Fair
Mats Trane said:

Hi Cory

Is there a way to "follow" people now? Lets say I´m interested in reading Coaches and Dillon´s posts, is there a quick way for me to read their posts?

Thanks

Mats

Right now, adding someone as a friend will only notify of their status updates. I am working on a feature that will make it very easy to follow Coach Sommer and the moderators' posts. It didn't make it into release, but you can expect it soon.

Craig

Is there a way to mark the whole forum as read, rather than just one section at a time?

Cory Fair
Craig said:

Is there a way to mark the whole forum as read, rather than just one section at a time?

On the bottom of the page, choose "Mark Community Read."

Yaad Mohammad

Is there a way to find your posts like the old forum, instead of using the search button?

Cory Fair
Yaad Mohammad said:

Is there a way to find your posts like the old forum, instead of using the search button?

Hover your mouse over the name of the person who you'd like to search posts for. The "Find Content" button will do this for you.