Hello,
First of all, my apologies if I have posted this in the wrong forum.
I have registered and paid for the seminar however, for the life of me I just cannot find anywhere on the site where the location and time details of the seminar are located. When you've logged into the site and you are at the Store front (e.g. Canberra, AU Nov. 2012 Seminar), there is a message that the above details are available after registering in the client center but the client center hasn't shown up...
My receipt after paying has not included these details other than detailing paid.
And indirectly related, if you are in the My Account - My Dashboard section and you click on the My Orders - Last Ordered Items, you are directed to a broken link that says "Whoops, our bad" - 404 Not Found 1. The drop down under the Seminars link (from this same page) is also broken and takes you to the same 404 page.
Thank you,
Peter