Tuck Planche Help

Started by Lucas Dimoveo, November 10, 2012 · 7 Replies · 2,809 Views

Lucas Dimoveo

Please excuse my poor form. I am having difficulty getting to a flat, tucked position. If there is anything wrong with my form please let me know, and if it is a matter of strength please tell me what strength progressions I need to follow. Thank you.

Daniel Burnham

Not enough protraction. You should go back to planche leans and build up volume there with the correct form.

Lucas Dimoveo

Thank you.

polmod

has the video been removed or is something wrong with my browser?

Nic Branson

It's up. If you can't see it. Let us know. Browser and OS information would be helpful to resolve any problem as well. You can send that info to Cory.

pinoyako

Yeah I don't see anything. I'm using chrome.

stefanhinote
pinoyako said:

Yeah I don't see anything. I'm using chrome.

Under Chrome, go all the way to the right edge of the address bar, and there will be a shield icon. click that, and hit "load insecure content anyway."

Joshua Naterman

The very first post in the "scapular positioning" thread in the Foundation forum has what you need, I think.