GB Mods can easily fix the broken links now, but they have to be done individually.
If you see one, help us out and post it here. When we have fixed it we will delete the report.
Thanks!
Started by Cole Dano, November 10, 2012 · 11 Replies · 4,727 Views
GB Mods can easily fix the broken links now, but they have to be done individually.
If you see one, help us out and post it here. When we have fixed it we will delete the report.
Thanks!
pls.
You can also press the "report" button on the bottom of the post. Hopefully I'll have a board-wide solution soon!
Cory's right, making a report is easier for everyone.
All the youtube links on the blog/tutorials are broken
also here
kobi said:All the youtube links on the blog/tutorials are broken
also here https://www.gymnasti...prehab-routine/
Which blog posts? I see youtube and images on all of them. Are you using Chrome by chance?
Hi Cory Fair
yes I'm using chrome and all the youtube links are missing, when I use firefox I can see all the videos. same with the blog
I tried from different computers.
kobi said:Hi Cory Fair
yes I'm using chrome and all the youtube links are missing, when I use firefox I can see all the videos. same with the blog
I tried from different computers.
Happening for everyone using Chrome.
Cory, to fix this the youtube url needs to have https instead of http. Quick test in chrome: inspect the element, add the 's' to the urls (need to be added to all videos on page). Wait a few seconds and then the videos will show up.
I don't know much about the software running this forum, or if you even have access to the code, but if you need help changing the code send me a PM (I'm a software developer)
Rob Kowalski said:Happening for everyone using Chrome.
Cory, to fix this the youtube url needs to have https instead of http. Quick test in chrome: inspect the element, add the 's' to the urls (need to be added to all videos on page). Wait a few seconds and then the videos will show up.
I don't know much about the software running this forum, or if you even have access to the code, but if you need help changing the code send me a PM (I'm a software developer)
The change was already in effect, it's an odd post caching issue prevent display of the updated code.
Grrrr, it seems the cache file for this was hiding in the dark corners of the server away from all the others. Should be good now, give it a spin. One item down, 1000 to go!
Cory Fair said:Grrrr, it seems the cache file for this was hiding in the dark corners of the server away from all the others. Should be good now, give it a spin. One item down, 1000 to go!
Yep, seems to be fixed. Awesome! Way to go.
Thanks Cory Fair It is working now.