Handstand Balance Attempt On Rings.

Started by Jordi Van Gelder, November 10, 2012 · 5 Replies · 1,430 Views

Jordi Van Gelder

mmm don't know why but i can't see the video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaxCzYT5-VI&feature=youtu.be

B1214N

It's probably good for a first attempt on rings, but it is pretty far from ideal. Your body line looks good, but your arms are bent and the rings are turned in instead of out.

Daniel Burnham
NeN said:

It's a good handstand? Any council? I think my arms must be more straigth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaxCzYT5-VI&feature=youtu.be

It does seem like your arms are bent and your rings are not getting turned out. You also bend the wrists in and use the top of the ring to help balance. Try to eliminate these things. Right now I am also doing preliminary ring handstand work. I am focusing on turning the rings out before I take my feet off the straps.

Jordi Van Gelder

Its hard to turn more the rings! and yes also i get some support from top of the rings, but i thought that was right. Thank you guys!

Its a hard and long way the handstand on rings, can't understand how gymnasts do it so easily!

Alessandro Mainente

very hard, i got 12-15 seconds of rings hs with rings turned out after one year and half