New times mean a new log. I keep my training on paper and typically only make some notes here or the occasional statement and status update.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Rebuilding Continues...
Started by Nic Branson, November 8, 2012 · 12 Replies · 103 Views
Taught two classes today. Good group of beginners. I'll be traveling for Thanksgiving and will put a bit of what I am doing personally after that.
Current plan has been: Morning GB sessions and Afternoon sessions being more technical in nature. Stretching follows the morning one. This is in addition to anything done when teaching. I've made a point during the KB classes to use either the 55 or the 70 for everything. Last BW check was 138@7.5% I need to get both of those numbers up after the holiday.
Did all my Czech work today as "L" pulls on the slick (poly) as hell rope I have at home. For comparison on the natural rope at the gym straddle climbs are no big deal at all.
Back today. Drive was rough, tractor trailer lost some metal piping and banged up the front if the SUV. Training as re-commenced will get going on my inbox and forums posts here soon.
My current template.
M-W-F:
Morning: Warmup varies but always contains FTW HS work
FL
PL
HB
RC
Afternoon:
Free Handstand work
Aerial work
T-TH:
Morning: Warm up as above
MN
RS
SLS (The SLS itself I can do whenever I want, but with no posterior articulate cartilage in one knee I limit the wear and tear, I've also found what I do more beneficial for my current goals)
Afternoon:
HS work
Aerial work
Stretching is done after the AM session, leverage bar and grip work are thrown in 2-4 times a week also.
Maintenance calories needed 3000 daily.......running out of good ideas for food to eat.
Spoke to Rif today and turned in my RKC/SFG resignation. It's a good step but a bit sad at the same time, been doing it for quite some time now. Change is good, now back to training ![]()
Been busy, a lot happening. Just got over a back injury. Not training related, old injury that got aggravated. Joint popped back in place Monday morning, trained through most of pain all week.
Why did you turn in the RKC?
Not going to discuss that publicly. It will become clear later on down the road.
Gotcha. Sorry to have asked ![]()
Been focusing a lot on getting classes at the new gym going. Owner is being very lazy though and starting to irritate the crap out of me.