Okay, so I started doing front-splits again and straddle-splits and I also decided to do back flexibility and shoulder flexibility. So after training for a bit I came across some questions that I'd like to have answered. I was hoping you guys could help me with that.
1. How often can you do flexibility work? My hamstring for example get very tight and soar the next day when I stretched them. Can I just work on it the very next day? Of course with some decent warming-up. But can I keep on stretching each day? Or do I need rest days, if so, how long?
2. What is the best way to do Pike stretches? At the moment I just try to touch my toes with a flat back, is that enough for pike stretches?
3. I am really bad at the bridge, it feels really uncomfortable to do a bridge. Whenever I go in to it, I need a lot of wrist flexibility, which I have a lot of, but it's unnatural for me to hold it. My shoulders or my back aren't flexible enough to maintain the position safely. What other back stretches can I do to prepare myself for a safe bridge stretch?
That's all I have got for now, hopefully you guys can answer this! Thanks a lot!