I always do 3 sets of 5 seconds after working the connection moves. I dropped my legs since I have a minor abdomen injury that sometimes presents itself.
b0GSZAsE7eI
Started by Joshua Chan, November 4, 2012 · 5 Replies · 2,529 Views
I always do 3 sets of 5 seconds after working the connection moves. I dropped my legs since I have a minor abdomen injury that sometimes presents itself.
b0GSZAsE7eI
Beast mode! Haha very nice cross my friend. *like*
Nice one Joshua!
I thought you do yours with biceps facing forward instead of downward. Which one is harder for you?
Excelente mi estimado, veo que tambien eres de Mexico...
Es un placer saber que hay gente de mi pais por aqui =D
Muy buenos avances, estamos en contacto.
Soy de San Luis Potosi =)
Saludos!
B1214N said:Nice one Joshua!I thought you do yours with biceps facing forward instead of downward. Which one is harder for you?
I can do it both ways but with biceps forward is much harder for me, no the lowering part but yes locking it.
martinponce said:Excelente mi estimado, veo que tambien eres de Mexico...Es un placer saber que hay gente de mi pais por aqui =D
Muy buenos avances, estamos en contacto.
Soy de San Luis Potosi =)
Saludos!
Gracias, un abrazo hermano
I can do it both ways but with biceps forward is much harder for me, no the lowering part but yes locking it.
I see. I also heard the same that it is harder to lock too and also harder on the elbows.