This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Cole Dano Training Notes

Started by Cole Dano, November 3, 2012 · 27 Replies · 149 Views

Cole Dano

- Mat's there was a lat stretch Coach showed that was similar to the SL twists.

 

- I'm finding this is really tough on my elbow, and really forcing me to use my straight arm pulling power to carry it's share of the load.

 

- I'm glad I'm going back to day one though, I did deload sets and reps last week, but with the improved form and felt it in my elbow.

 

- I may take a bread from it today for extra recovery.

Mats Trane

When I think of it I've been going with the SL blocks for 12+8 weeks cause I didn't know what came after them :) As I mentioned before I did supported (1 foot on the stallbar) sidelever twists as an iM. Overall I have to say the way the new programming is set up is realy great. Especially how the different exercises are grouped. The SL work has done great things to my "office shoulders". My hip mobility is getting better. F1 has made me relize how bad my hip mobility (especially sideways) has been.

Anyway got to hit the sack early morning train.

Nic Branson

With your joint issue you may have to only add one advanced set at a time and do the latter sets one level down for the volume while not over taxing that at the moment. The whole injury healing aspect.