Hi!
I've just finished a program called Armstrong pull-up program:
http://www.lamarineofficerprograms.com/ ... orkout.pdf
Did it for 7 weeks, results, none! I could do 11 pull-ups before and during the program I gained rep by rep, but it was because of swinging and fast reps. Now I tried to max out with controlled reps as I did in the start and I could just do 11, so that didn't work for me...
However, now I need to adjust my program but I don't know what exercises I should do, my pulling goals are:
• Be able to do more pull-ups
• Be able to do more muscle ups in rings (2 atm)
• Be able to do bar muscle up
• Also I want to be able to do Front lever rows in the future
My program looks like this, only the dynamic exercises showed, I do FL, BL and PL progressions before and L-sit, HS and Support holds on off days:
Workout A
Pistol squats - 3 x 5 / 75s
Glute-Ham raises bent hips - 3 x 8 / 60s
Ankle jumps - 3 x 15 / 45s
Ring dips - 3 x 5 / 90s
1 or 2 Pulling exercises needed here
Hanging leg raises - 3 x 5 / 60s
Workout B
Bulgarian split squat - 3 x 12 / 30s+60s
Single leg hip thrust - 3 x 8 / 60s
Ankle jumps - 3 x 15 / 45s
Pseudo planche pushups - 3 x 5 / 90s
1 or 2 Pulling exercises needed here
Hanging leg raises - 3 x 5 / 60s
Workout C
FBE
Deadlifts - 3 x 5 / 90s
Single leg calf raises - 3 x 12 / 45s
Pike press feet elevated - 3 x 8 / 60s
1 or 2 Pulling exercises needed here
Hanging leg raises - 3 x max / 60s
And I could do pulling exercises on off days too if you recommend that. But please include reps/sets/rest and if they should be weighted, I suck at those things. I can do 11 good form pull-ups and 2 ring muscle ups.