Hello guys! Got myself pair of rings for in my room, I'm not exactly new to rings, but I never focused on really training on them.
So I've got a few questions I was hoping you guys can answer.
1. How can I get a better false grip? I always seem to lose the grip after one muscle-up, and that's not the only problem. I can't lock out my arms with a false grip, it's just not possible, I'll immediately slip out.
2. Should I train planches on rings? My goal is to get a full planche, I don't care if it's on the rings, but does it really help to have one on the rings? I can do a nice 15 seconds advanced tuck planche on the ground, but I can barely hold a 30 second tuck planche on the rings. I keep on shaking, whereas I don't shake when I am in the support position.
3. What's it called when you do skin the cat but with a fully extended body? Meaning going from front-lever to back-lever completely straight?
4. For the Iron Cross, once you get all the prequirites, excluding a planche on rings, is it completely safe to train them?
That's all for now, I'm sure I will ask more questions once these are answered!
Thanks!