Ive been on and off following the GB training regiment for a while, however since may I took my training a different route and started from the very basic and slowly build up ROM or Time under stress as i gain more strength. Now I know as a beginner, I should expect weight gains but I have been seeing a steady gain of weight for some time, Im not complaining I am making progress in the basics but Im now close to 230. Around 227 i switched to almost a completely vegeterian diet. :shock:
Weight Gain.
Started by Roody Aumoithe, October 23, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,206 Views
If you intake more calories than you expend, you gain weight. If you expend more calories than you intake, you lose weight.
Weight gain means you are taking more calories and burning less. But its not always in our control to handle the calories game. Avoid fat, and oily foods, and increase your daily exercise or workout duration. Low fat foods would be best to keep your body weight in control.
Glen222 said:Weight gain means you are taking more calories and burning less. But its not always in our control to handle the calories game. Avoid fat, and oily foods, and increase your daily exercise or workout duration. Low fat foods would be best to keep your body weight in control.
Disregard everything this man just said.