Well, I was gonna piggyback on someone elses thread, but I didn't see any other threads about training the maltese (on rings that is.. as opposed to DBs) so hopefully this topic can be on that.
Here's what I got so far... a bit more progress from last time (probably within about 20-25 degs or so):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3399&hl=en
Mostly been working on straddle planche transitioning to 1/2 lay or full planche and maltese leans like this.
I do remember Coach Sommer saying something about a band/pulley system to help train it if a spotter wasn't around. I can pretty easily obtain some bands now I believe so.. thoughts? Any suggestions?
P.S. The book is good. I'll probably start picking the manna back up again.. we shall see. Also, the progression beyond the assisted elevator on rings... WOW. Can barely do some slow negative elevators.. so actual inverted muscle up is still pretty absurd (even with assistance).