This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Missing Training

Started by Robert Del Popolo, October 22, 2012 · 3 Replies · 69 Views

Robert Del Popolo

Because of a Medical Condition I am not allowed to continue with the training, it was about to start the 3rd week on the BtGB program. I was really looking forward to the workout but health is more important.

I wanted to know how I should continue next week, should I do the week 3 of the template or the 4th or just start over?

Thanks

PS Does skipping a workout from friday to saturday change anything?

Coach Sommer

If you were reasonably comfortable with the workouts, my recommendation would be to move one week BACKWARD in your training from where you were.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Cole Dano

In general it will depend on your level of training. Since you need to ask and it involves recovery from a medically related issue, most likely it's best to scale back at least one week to week two of your program, and starting over may not be bad choice.

Changing training days from Friday to Saturday is not a big deal, though it will mean less recovery time before the following workout.

edit: Coach posted at the same time, the same recommendation.

Coach Sommer
Cole Dano said:
... edit: Coach posted at the same time, the same recommendation ...

Great minds think alike. 8)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer