acrobatics - poles

Started by seiyafan, October 21, 2012 · 2 Replies · 5,057 Views

seiyafan

DKmr3q18wEo

WTF did I just watch @ 2:59?

Nic Branson

That was awesome looking.

Edward Smith

The climbing up the pole without legs is not so hard, I can do about 3 metres on the pole at my school and that's without training it. That being said doing they do do it very well, beautiful motion, extension etc (and in sync!).

There are some really cool things you can see on the chinese pole. Things like flips/rolls on the vertical and/or horizontal axis and then retaking the pole. Then of course there is things like they do here flipping from one pole to another. I'm unsure how hard that is compared to flipping and catching on the same pole. I imagine a quite bit harder.

But overall the performance is just so Chinese. The clothes, the choreography, the tricks.