Encho the Handbalancer on TV

Started by StevenL, November 24, 2008 · 4 Replies · 2,150 Views

StevenL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW8dC5ZTWTs

This is a little documentary type thing that a TV show did on Encho, whose performance has been posted on here a couple of times. I'm told that in the video he says that he "trains handstand" for 3 hours a day and "trains muscles" for 2 hours a day. Enjoy!

palmcron

wow, thanks for sharing this!

kbryk

He's my idol, although I don't practice handstands as much as I use to, he's just to functional at them, it's scary.

6:05 of the video is just to crazy.

StevenL

he is really good, but try typing "barilla and hannibal" or "hannibal for king" into youtube and you will see mine. that guy is great!

Noxxs
StevenL said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW8dC5ZTWTs

This is a little documentary type thing that a TV show did on Encho, whose performance has been posted on here a couple of times. I'm told that in the video he says that he "trains handstand" for 3 hours a day and "trains muscles" for 2 hours a day. Enjoy!

He says that he's doing handstands for 3 hours and is in the gym for another 2 hours each day.