Hi dear GB members !
I would like an advice about a good substitute for the dynamic Leg workout (jumps, sprints...).
The problem :
- I live in a appartment and train early in the morning. My neighbours won't appreciate to ear me jumping at 6am. The only thing I can do outside is running (no place to hang rings...)
- I have started training Ballet 8 months ago (at 26yo... that's what we called a late starter
) : I train 3 times a week and do quite a lot of basic jumps.
My training week looks like :
Mon: GB WOD (am)
Tue: GB WOD (am) / 1H30 of ballet (pm)
Wed: hill sprints (am)
Thur: GB WOD (am) / 1H of ballet (pm)
Fri: GB WOD (am)
Sat: 1H30 of ballet (12 noon)
Sun: rest
+ I have some free time I work on flexibility, basic Floreio movements or learning Equilibre for fun (unfortunately free time is a luxury)
So what do you advice ? working on basic leg strength ? Working on flexibilty ? ( I am far from being able to do the splits or a decent bridge)
I have decided to use the GB wod as my main strength workouts hopping that it will help me master my body and... lift the girls ! ![]()
Thanks a lot !
MrBrator