I have managed hold few seconds longer, and the v-sit is in better shape holding even for long... I would share this with you;
gZlhlnembvk
thanks.
Started by Lucas Abner, October 13, 2012 · 3 Replies · 1,640 Views
I have managed hold few seconds longer, and the v-sit is in better shape holding even for long... I would share this with you;
gZlhlnembvk
thanks.
That's great inspiration for me, much thanks!
I was searching for a normal trainee to perform a feat like that but never found until today.
It will be great for motivation.
What schedule did you follow?
Felipe said:That's great inspiration for me, much thanks!I was searching for a normal trainee to perform a feat like that but never found until today.
It will be great for motivation.
What schedule did you follow?
thanks.
I train in my home, I train quite isometric exercise together with exercises of repetitions, it tire more... For example, v-ups 20 repets in last repeat I make a stop static, am with legs just above the ground holding 15s and do another 20 repts of v-ups, thus, a series ends, rest 20 seconds and come back to do... this also happens in other exercises.
but I do not know if what I do is right...
Lucas Abner said:Felipe said:(...) but I do not know if what I do is right...
Hummm.... based on your results, I think you should know... :shock:
Congrats on the great progress. ![]()