Technique on HeSPU negativ

Started by LIE, October 8, 2012 · 4 Replies · 2,359 Views

LIE

Dear guys

I've been searching for the same topic but couldn't find one, if anyone of u knew it please tell me, thnx before

So here is my question

I'm having a little bit confusion here....

1. From freestanding handstand, I break my shoulder, lean a little and then I dive down doing negative headstand push up...this way I put the tension on my finger....

2. From freestanding handstand, i break my shoulder, then put the weight on my palm, keep the tension on forearm doing headstand push up....

Which one should be the right thing?

Do u recommend me learning head stand push up with the leg straddle? Or should I prefer learning negative headstand push up originally?

Thank you

Blairbob

I've never tried a straddle headstand pushup, I think. No idea.

Pressure will be between the bottom of the palm and where the fingers start.

You are overthinking this.

LIE

Yes but I just want to make sure....if I can save my time doing experiment my self :D

Since coming down doing negative, mostly I lost the balance. And sometime I can do it smoothly.

I think I should just keep on practicing

Thank you

Rik de Kort
Blairbob said:
You are overthinking this.

That should be in your sig, saves you from having to post it over and over. :P

Blairbob

Maybe but

:facepalm: is used more often. Especially when coaching. My kids caught on to my " I have no idea what I can say about that attempt or start trying so I'm just gonna have a blank look "

There is also...do it again. Repeat. Again. Again. One more time, again.

and ever the classic, I need to go outside or for a 1m walk because I'm at such a loss. I could only do that when I had an assistant.

You are overthinking this. :facepalm: