The following is the best, most difficult, women's vault ever competed in the history of gymnastics.
8UZBM1wgfRA
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Started by Coach Sommer, October 7, 2012 · 5 Replies · 2,335 Views
The following is the best, most difficult, women's vault ever competed in the history of gymnastics.
8UZBM1wgfRA
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Love it ![]()
That's astounding.
Are there still any women gymnasts executing this vault?
Yamilet Pena of the Dominican Republic competes it and gets credit for it but I do not know if she actually lands it (her feet hit and she takes a fall to her butt I suppose).
That's cool and I hope more will do it in international competitions. I would also like to see the Mo Salto (Gaylord on HB) done on the uneven bars again in future competitions. That was probably one of the hardest UB release skills along with the Counter-Kim.